Security is very important and intrinsic to the design. There are 4 locks all independently activated with keys (supplied). The tablet and payment device can be locked to the top of the tower or pillar, respectively. The tower and pillar can be locked at the base. The MePOS® Pro can be screwed down to a counter top but can also be tethered (supplied).
Articles in this section
- What is the MePOS® Pro?
- What is the operating system for the brain?
- How is the MePOS® kept up to date?
- How many MePOS® tablet can print to a MePOS® printer?
- How durable is MePOS® Pro?
- Can the MePOS® Pro be secured?
- Is the MePOS® Pro waterproof? How would it work in a bar?
- Who else is using MePOS® Pro and what use cases are out there?