The MePOS® Pro platform has wired and wireless interface. Through a very simple integration exercise with our SDK (which includes sample code) any application can switch from a docked-serial communication to a Wi-Fi-serial communication.
Articles in this section
- How to configure your android tablet to display the virtual keyboard when using a physical keyboard or any other HID connected to the MePOS Pro?
- How to reset to factory default the MePOS wifi configuration without using an application?
- What MePOS' network mode is best for my business?
- How can I print or interact with the MePOS® Pro?
- Will MePOS® Pro automatically switch between wired to Wi-Fi when the user docks and un-docks the tablet?
- How can I access the SDKs?