Sometimes when you are using a keyboard, scanner or RFID connected to the MePOS Pro usb ports the android OS decides to hide the virtual keyboard. This is a default setting that can be change. Please follow the instructions the attached document to learn how to keep your virtual keyboard enable.
Articles in this section
- How to configure your android tablet to display the virtual keyboard when using a physical keyboard or any other HID connected to the MePOS Pro?
- How to reset to factory default the MePOS wifi configuration without using an application?
- What MePOS' network mode is best for my business?
- How can I print or interact with the MePOS® Pro?
- Will MePOS® Pro automatically switch between wired to Wi-Fi when the user docks and un-docks the tablet?
- How can I access the SDKs?